The June 6th episode of WWE RAW takes place tonight at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK.
– All of the participants for this year’s Money In The Bank ladder match are in the ring sitting on ladders. They all sit on top of their own ladders and talk about how they will win the match. Ambrose eventually punches Jericho off of his ladder, and everyone starts brawling at ringside. Teddy Long comes out and interrupts the violence. Jericho calls him a stupid idiot. Teddy Long starts talking about what he would do if he was in charge, and is interrupted by Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie tells him she isn’t going to decide on a SmackDown GM tonight, and says Shane is on vacation. Stephanie sets up matches between all six men, and Cesaro vs. Jericho is up now.
– Cesaro def. Chris Jericho: They go back and forth until Cesaro comes flying off the top rope right into a dropkick from Jericho. Cesaro comes back with some uppercuts, but Jericho drops him and sends him rolling to the outside with a Codebreaker. Cesar gets out of the Walls and swings Jericho before putting him in the Sharpshooter. Jericho taps out.
– We get a video highlighting the history between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, from Rollins’ perspective.
– Rusev def. Jack Swagger via count out: Titus O’Neil is on commentary for this one. Rusev controls the majority of the match until Swaggers hits a powerslam and the ankle lock. Rusev gets out and rolls to the outside. They lay each other out with a double clothesline at ringside, then Rusev pushes Swagger into Titus and rolls back int the ring before the 10 count. Rusev wins via count out. After the match, Titus runs in and lays out the US Champ with a big boot.
– John Cena is out next to address AJ Styles. AJ, Gallows and Anderson come out to the stage to interrupt. Cena asks AJ why he took the easy way out, and AJ says he has a plan. Styles says even on his best day, Cena can’t beat him. Cena criticizes AJ for bringing The Club with him to fights, but AJ says they are his insurance policy, and Cena has no idea who he’s dealing with. AJ and The Club hit the ring, big The New Day comes out for the save.
– The Vaudevillains def. Enzo & Cass via DQ: The Vaudevillains control the match until Big Cass gets the hot tag. Enzo gets thrown to the outside and sells that he’s hurt, which sets off Big Cass who beats down both Vaudevillains and gets his team disqualified.
– Alberto Del Rio cuts a promo on Sami Zayn in the back about how he’ll never be a champion.
– Backstage, Stephanie gets the suggestion from Teddy Long to book The New Day vs. Gallows and Anderson vs. Enzo and Big Cass vs. The Vaudevillains in a four-way tag match.
– Sami Zayn vs. Alberto Del Rio: Del Rio controls the match until Sami hits a flying cross-body off the top. Zayn hits a flying headscissor takedown, but is unable to capitalize on it as Del Rio stomps Zayn in the corner for the win.
– Kevin Owens and Dena Ambrose exchange some words in the back about their match tonight.
– Dean Ambrose def. Kevin Owens: Ambrose takes things to the outside early on and beats Owens down at ringside. Back in the ring, Owens comes back with a senton bomb for a 2 count. Owens hits a German suplex but Ambrose comes back with a clothesline and both men are down. Owens goes for a pop-up powerbomb but Ambrose counters with a hurricanrana. Ambrose goes flying onto Owens at ringside, but Owens catches him and slams him into the ring apron. Owens follows up with a frogsplash from the apron onto Ambrose on the floor. Owens whips Ambrose into the ropes, but Ambrose comes back with the Dirty Deeds out of nowhere for the win.
– After the match, Ambrose climbs a ladder and reaches for the Money In The Bank briefcase, but Owens pushes him off.
– Charlotte and Dana Brooke come out to cut a promo on Natlaya, and talks about her father Ric Flair. They get interrupted by Natalya and Becky, who hit the ring. Dana teases turning on Charlotte, but the segment ends with Dana and Charlotte beating down Natalya and Becky.
– R-Truth vs. Tyler Breeze: Goldust and Fandango are at ringside for this one, and they brawl on the floor during the match. The ringside chaos leads to Goldust throwing Breeze into the ring and the match being stopped. Teddy Long comes out says he wants to restart the match, but security comes and kicks him out. Stephanie tells Teddy in the back to get the hell out of her building.
– AJ Styles, Luke Gallows & Carl Anderson def. The New Day: All six men brawl in the ring to start things off. Anderson slows things down with a big boot on Xavier that leads to Styles giving him a Styles Clash on the floor at ringside, all before the opening bell. Xavier is taken to the back and The New Day is outnumbered for this one. The bell rings and the Tag Team Champs go to work on Anderson. Big E hits a splash on Anderson on the apron, but AJ runs around and hits him with the Pele kick while the referee isn’t looking. Gallows gets the tag and goes to work on Big E. Kofi and AJ get the tags, AJ goes for the Styles Clash but Kofi gets out and hits the SOS for 2. AJ comes back with a Phenomenal Forearm on Kofi for the win while Anderson and Gallows beat down Kofi at ringside. Cena comes out for the save. AJ lays out Cena, but Kofi and Big E come back in and clear the ring. Cena hits the Attitude Adjustment on Gallows and the babyfaces stand tall in the ring while The Club retreats to the back.
- Report: WWE To Use Top UFC Fighters For Angle At SummerSlam PPV?