– The latest edition of Jim Ross’ “Ross Report” podcast with special guest Kimbo Slice will be available tonight at 9pm EST. at PodcastOne.com.
– WWE posted the following video for this Sunday’s WWE Money In The Bank pay-per-view match between John Cena and Kevin Owens.
– WWE issued the following press release:
Punchbowl® and WWE® team up to launch online invitation collection featuring WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends
Punchbowl unveils WWE invitation collection featuring WWE Superstars John Cena®, Undertaker™, Brock Lesnar™, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson®, Randy Orton®, and others.
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., June 9, 2015 – Punchbowl®, the new gold standard in online invitations, today unveiled a new invitation collection created in collaboration with WWE. The branded invitation collection features WWE Superstars, Divas, and Legends, including John Cena, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose®, Roman Reigns®, The Bella Twins®, and more.
The WWE invitations are a natural extension of the “Characters Kids Love” collection that Punchbowl launched in 2014 — expanding the scope of the collection from beloved, animated and illustrated children’s characters to real-life heroes. Punchbowl already offers branded invitations that feature beloved characters from Disney, Hasbro, Sanrio, and Sesame Street.
“WWE provides family-friendly entertainment for kids and adults of all ages,” said Matt Douglas, CEO, Punchbowl, Inc. “We’re thrilled to provide online invitations for the millions of passionate WWE fans who host parties every year.”
The WWE online invitation collection includes more than a dozen newly created designs that feature WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends. Select designs also have the ability to add a photo of the guest of honor to the invitation. The WWE invitation collection is ideal for kids’ birthdays, adult birthdays, and viewing parties.
“We’re excited to work with Punchbowl on the new branded invitation collection,” said Casey Collins, Executive Vice President, Consumer Products, WWE. “The collection gives our fans a new, unique way to share their passion for WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends.”
Highlights of the collection include:
* More than a dozen online invitations that feature legendary talent, including John Cena, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, The Bella Twins, and more
* Branded designs have the look and feel of paper
* Matching envelope liners, postage stamps and greetings
* Ability to add a photo of the guest of honor to the invitation design
* Invitations can be easily shared via email or social media
To browse the WWE online invitation collection, visit: http://www.punchbowl.com/wwe
PHOTO GALLERY: Ronda Rousey Looks HOT In New TV Commercial!