WWE sent us this:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WRESTLEMANIA® TICKETS AVAILABLE FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15 // TRAVEL PACKAGES AVAILABLE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5
STAMFORD, Conn., October 28, 2019 – WWE® (NYSE: WWE) today announced that tickets to the pop-culture extravaganza, WrestleMania, will be available on Friday, November 15 starting at 10 AM ET. WrestleMania will take place Sunday, April 5, 2020 from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay and stream live around the world on WWE Network.
Ticket prices range from $35-$1,000. There will also be a limited number of “Gold Circle” VIP Packages available ranging from $2,000-$2,500. The Gold Circle packages include seating in the first nine rows ringside, access to a Gold Circle VIP Stadium Entrance and a commemorative WrestleMania take-home folding chair. Tickets can be purchased through www.ticketmaster.com, by calling 1-800-745-3000 or in person at ReliaQuest Ticket Office at Amalie Arena. All tickets are subject to service charges and facility fees.
In addition, WrestleMania Travel Packages, which will include tickets to WrestleMania Week events and exclusive WWE Superstar meet and greet experiences, will be available next Tuesday, November 5 beginning at 12 noon ET at www.wrestlemaniatravel.com.
WrestleMania is more than just a one-day event; it is a week-long celebration. In addition to WrestleMania, other events include: WrestleMania Axxess®, WWE’s interactive fan festival at the Tampa Convention Center, and four spectacular live events taking place at Amalie Arena, including the 2020 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, Friday Night SmackDown®, NXT® TakeOver® and Monday Night Raw®.
WWE will also host activities designed to give back to the local community during WrestleMania Week including Be a STAR® bullying prevention rallies, hospital visits and Make-A-Wish events. Additional information on these events will be announced in the future at www.wrestlemania.com.
Over the past 12 years, WrestleMania has generated more than $1.2 billion in cumulative economic impact for the cities that have hosted the event.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE’s TV-PG, family-friendly programming can be seen in more than 800 million homes worldwide in 28 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 180 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
Click Here: cheap all stars rugby jersey
Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/.
- What Is Going On With Sonya Deville’s Relationship With Her Real-Life Girlfriend? (Video)
WWE & AEW News and Rumors* Bobby Lashley Claims Fans Have Sent “Vulgar Death Threats” Due To WWE Storyline With Lana
* WATCH: Hulk Hogan & Drunk Fan In Heated Argument Caught On Tape (Video)
* VIDEO: Hulk Hogan Explains Full Story Behind Wild Argument With Drunk Fan
* Becky Lynch Shoots On AEW, Gives JR Message To Deliver To Their Locker Room
* Update: Plans Behind-The-Scenes In WWE To Leave Full Sail For New NXT On USA Home
* WWE Set To Present ALL-WOMEN’S NXT Special On December 5th (Update)
* WWE Stacking Deck With Big Name Guests For WWE Backstage On FS1 Premiere
* Backstage Update On AEW Higher-Ups Making Changes On-The-Fly LIVE During AEW Dynamite
* FULL FIGHT: Jake Hager vs. Anthony Garrett From Bellator 231 (VIDEO)
* New IMPACT Champion, Intergender Rivalry Set For Title (Spoiler Video)
* Check Out Sexy Pics Of WWE NXT’s Newest Superstar (Photos)
* IMPACT Stars Get “Significant Pay Raises,” Word Given Backstage At TV Taping
* Update: Shane McMahon Taking Break From WWE Right Now
* “TNA” Brand Returning For Special 1 Night IMPACT Wrestling Show?
* “The Boss” Sasha Banks Finally Addresses WWE Hiatus Rumors
* WWE Planning Special “Dream Match” For Return Of D-Generation X In 2020?
* “Sorry Rusev” Photoshoot Featuring Lana & Bobby Lashley (Photos)
* Update: Could Finn Balor’s NJPW “Prince Devitt” Persona Be Coming To NXT On USA?
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom