Goal takes a look at the biggest transfer news and rumours from the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and beyond



Chelsea have joined the race for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, according to Corriere dello Sport.

New Blues manager Maurizio Sarri coached against the Serbian during his time at Napoli, and is now keen to bring the 23-year-old to Stamford Bridge. 

Juventus were interested in Milinkovic-Savic, but the Old Lady may have exited the race after landing Cristiano Ronaldo instead. 



Blaise Matuidi has urged Paul Pogba to come back to Juventus following France’s World Cup win in Russia.

The pair were celebrating their country’s second world title triumph when Matuidi told the Manchester United star, “remember to come to Juventus”.

Pogba, whose future at United has been the subject of speculation in recent weeks, jokingly responded “Ooh, the Old Lady! The Old Lady!”

Read the full story on Goal!



Monaco have confirmed they have tabled an offer for Russia and CSKA Moscow star Aleksandr Golovin.

Chelsea, Juventus and Arsenal have all been linked with the 22-year-old, who starred at the World Cup for the host nation.

“I think in this situation the transition to Monaco is the most correct option for Golovin,” Monaco vice-president Vadim Vasilyev told Sport Express. 

Read the full story on Goal!



Sevilla director of football Joaquin Caparros has insisted that Steven N’Zonzi will not be leaving the club for less than his €40 million (£35m/$47m) buyout clause.

Barcelona and Arsenal have been linked with the 29-year-old, who played the last 35 minutes in France’s World Cup final triumph over Croatia on Sunday. 

Read the full story on Goal!



Barcelona will continue to push for the signing of Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot during the coming weeks, according to Mundo Deportivo.

Several members of the Barcelona board attended Sunday’s World Cup final in Moscow, with PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi also at the stadium, but there was no opportunity to discuss a deal for Rabiot.

However, Barca will aim to follow up on last week’s approach to PSG for Rabiot, whose future with the French champions is uncertain.



Barcelona will meet with Ajax to discuss a potential deal for midfielder Frenkie de Jong, reports Sport.

De Jong is one of a clutch of midfielders who Barcelona have been linked with as Ernesto Valverde seeks more depth in that position following the departures of Andres Iniesta and Paulinho.

Reports have previously suggested Barca will look to agree a deal for De Jong to join in 2019 and they are now due to discuss their interest with Ajax.



Barcelona are looking at Sevilla midfielder Steven N’Zonzi, reports Mundo Deportivo.

Adrien Rabiot is still Barca’s priority as a central midfield option, but the club are putting together a list of alternatives should the PSG midfielder not arrive. 

And 29-year-old N’Zonzi, fresh off a World Cup win with France, could end up with the Blaugrana next season. 



Borussia Dortmund are interested in signing Juventus forward Mario Mandzukic, according to Bild.

The Croatia international, who scored both an own goal and his side’s second in their 4-2 World Cup final defeat to France on Sunday, has a deal at the Turin club until 2020.

However, with the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus are reportedly happy to let 32-year-old Mandzukic leave ahead of the 2018-19 Serie A campaign.



France star Kylian Mbappe has insisted that he will be staying at Paris Saint-Germain. 

The 19-year-old moved to PSG last summer, but has been consistently linked with a transfer to Real Madrid. 

But, speaking after he scored in France’s World Cup final victory over Croatia, Mbappe said he will be staying in Paris. 

Read the full story here on Goal!



Chelsea are preparing to reject offers from Real Madrid and Barcelona for Eden Hazard, reports The Telegraph.

Following the World Cup third-place game against England, Hazard hinted that he could be on his way out of Chelsea, but the Blues are confident they can hold on to their star attacker. 

The Blues currently value Hazard at more than the £200 million ($265m) quoted to be the offer.



Luka Modric has received several offers to take him away from Real Madrid, reports Diario Gol.

The Croatia international, who claimed the Golden Ball at World Cup 2018, is said to be attracting interest from Chelsea and Liverpool – with the Premier League pair eager to return the former Tottenham midfielder to English football.



Roma are keen on AC Milan’s Gianluigi Donnarumma as a replacement for Alisson, Goal understands. 

Alisson has been targeted by some of Europe’s biggest clubs in recent months, with Chelsea, Liverpool and Real Madrid all interested. 

The Giallorossi are willing to let the Brazilian go, but only if they can secure the 19-year-old Italy international from Milan as his replacement. 

Read the full story here on Goal!



Liverpool and Atletico Madrid are just two of the teams looking to sign Besiktas defender Domagoj Vida, according to Fanatik. 

The 29-year-old played a starring role in Croatia’s run to the World Cup final, and is valued at €35 million (£31m/$41m) by Besiktas. 

Sevilla, Everton and Leicester are also said to be interested in landing Vida. 



Everton are hoping to sign Boca Juniors and Colombia midfielder Wilmar Barrios, claims TyC Sports. 

The Toffees have joined Chelsea and Tottenham, who have already expressed interest in the 24-year-old. 

Barrios has a release clause worth €18 million (£16m/$21m) in his current contract.



Atletico Madrid are looking to sign AC Milan striker Nikola Kalinic, reports Tuttosport. 

Atletico manager Diego Simeone sees the Croatia international as an ideal alternative up front to Diego Costa. 

Milan are lookng for at least €20 million (£18m/$23m) in exchange for the 30-year-old. 



Fulham are set to battle with Inter to sign Bordeaux star Malcom, according to The Sun.

Having already pulled off the surprise signing of Jean Michael Seri, the Cottagers are hoping to make another unexpected splash in the transfer market by landing the Brazilian winger. 

Inter have made an offer of a one-year loan with an option to buy, but Fulham will look to beat them to the punch by purchasing the 21-year-old outright. 



Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw is prepared to leave the club next summer if his playing time doesn’t increase in 2018-19, reports ESPN FC.

The 23-year-old is hoping to beat out Ashley Young to become United’s starting left-back this upcoming season. 

If Shaw doesn’t establish himself, though, he is prepared to walk away for free next summer. 



Liverpool have enquired into the availability of Barcelona goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen, reports Mundo Deportivo. 

Cillessen is happy at Barca but is keeping his options open with his route to the starting position currently blocked by Marc-Andre ter Stegen.

Chelsea could also enter the race for the Netherlands international should Thibaut Courtois leave the club. 



Newcastle won’t sell captain Jamaal Lascelles unless they receive an “astronomical” bid, according to The Chronicle.  

The 24-year-old defender has been subject of interest from several Premier League sides, including Chelsea and Tottenham. 

Lascelles is valued at £25 million ($33m), but the Magpies will demand much more if they are to sanction a sale of their captain. 



Several Major League Soccer clubs are interested in signing veteran defender John Terry, reports NBC Sports.

The 37-year-old is currently out of contract after spending last season with Aston Villa, who fell just short of the Premier League by losing to Fulham in the Championship play-off final.

 

Click Here: Golf special

Mittie B Brack News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *