— Take this as only a rumor for now, but there are reports going around – originating with former WWE Spanish announcer (and current AAA employee) Hugo Savinovich – that the real reason the WWE flight from Saudi Arabia was significantly delayed was not because of a mechanical failure but rather due to a dispute between Vince McMahon and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia due to McMahon not being paid yet (reportedly “millions of dollars”) for the last two shows held in the country.
— Savinovich claimed that McMahon retaliated for the non-payments by ordering Kevin Dunn to cut off the Crown Jewel live TV feed, which was airing on a one-hour tape delay, angering the Prince, who then either ordered the flight grounded or by forcing WWE talent off of the plane. Savinovich also claims that if the issues were mechanical in nature as WWE claimed, McMahon could easily have gotten his talent on another plane and back in North America much sooner than when they actually arrived.
— Here’s the video of Savinovich talking about it (it’s all in Spanish) with a rough summary of what he said. The video also includes him talking about his wife, who recently passed away.
Click Here: crusaders rugby jerseys
“The issue was the Crown Prince ordered to have the wrestlers get off the plane in retaliation for McMahon cutting off the Crown Jewel TV feed in Saudi Arabia. The issue, arose due to McMahon being owed millions of dollars by the Saudi government for their previous shows. A lot of wrestlers are unhappy about what went down and many have sworn that they would never go back.”
— Whether this is related or not, Dave Meltzer tweeted yesterday that WWE was trying to obtain as much video footage as possible from talent to support their claim that the flight delay was indeed caused by a mechanical issue, which he felt was “very strange.” When news of the flight delay originally came to light, Meltzer also reported that the delay had “nothing to do with mechanical problems with the plane, nor is this regarding weather in Buffalo” and he also suggested that WWE made Atlas Air release the statement acknowledging mechanical failure, all of which adds further intrigue regarding this story.
One person in the company said WWE is trying to get video from as much talent as possible to claim the mechanical issues on the plane were the problem. Just the fact they would do this is very strange.
— Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON) November 3, 2019
- PHOTOS: WWE’s Newest Sexy Signee — Check Out Latest Addition To NXT Roster (WOW …)
WWE & AEW News and Rumors* The Rock Reveals UFC Movie & BMF Title For Masvidal-Diaz Fight At UFC 244 (Videos & Photos)
* Cain Velasquez Injury Forces Huge Change At Crown Jewel, WWE Off MMA Stars Bandwagon Already
* Tyson Fury vs. Brock Lesnar A Possibility For Future WWE Dream Match?
* Backstage News On Plans For Rey Mysterio’s Son To Be In Featured WrestleMania 36 Match
* Update On WWE Stars Nightmare Travel Issues Coming Out Of Saudi Arabia After Crown Jewel
* Special Unseen Photos Of Historic First-Ever Women’s WWE Match In Saudi Arabian History
* Eric Bischoff Reveals Conversation With Vince McMahon About Latest WWE Release
* Big Plans For RAW vs. SmackDown vs. NXT Theme At WWE Survivor Series 2019
* Pissed Off NXT Star Reveals Personal WWE Company Emails On Twitter (Photo)
* VIDEO: Carmella Falls On Her Face While Preparing Rap & Entering Recording Booth (HILARIOUS!)
* Bobby Lashley Claims Fans Have Sent “Vulgar Death Threats” Due To WWE Storyline With Lana
* WATCH: Hulk Hogan & Drunk Fan In Heated Argument Caught On Tape (Video)
* VIDEO: Hulk Hogan Explains Full Story Behind Wild Argument With Drunk Fan
* Becky Lynch Shoots On AEW, Gives JR Message To Deliver To Their Locker Room
* “Sorry Rusev” Photoshoot Featuring Lana & Bobby Lashley (Photos)
* Check Out Sexy Pics Of WWE NXT’s Newest Superstar (Photos)
* Update On IMPACT Wrestling Stars Getting “Significant Pay Raises”
* Update: Shane McMahon Taking Break From WWE Right Now
* “TNA” Brand Returning For Special 1 Night IMPACT Wrestling Show?
* WWE Planning Special “Dream Match” For Return Of D-Generation X In 2020?
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom