– WWE’s website features a new video interview with The Miz and R-Truth, who sound ready for Sunday’s Survivor Series match against John Cena and The Rock.
– The Rock wrote the following on Twitter about the significance of Sunday’s return to MSG:
“1977 Madison Square Garden. My grandfather wrestles for the WWE World Championship. This Sunday – I come home. #TheGarden”
– WWE’s Facebook page currently has a survey up asking fans to vote on a new t-shirt for WrestleMania 28 that will be on sale at the event.
– WWE recently applied to trademark WWE Countdown and WWE Action Center, which are expected to be shows on the WWE Network.
– WWE has also applied for trademarks of new company logos, similar to the new WWE Network logo that we posted here a few weeks ago.
* VIEW HERE: The NEW WWE Logo
(Partial source: f4wonline.com)