– As TMZ.com has been reporting as of late, former WWE star MVP is set to begin wrestling in Japan in the coming weeks for New Japan Pro Wrestling. There had been some speculation as to whether MVP would be able to use his WWE gimmick in Japan – he Tweeted this week that he will in fact be using the same gimmick.
– John Cena wrote the following on Twitter regarding Elimination Chamber and Jerry Lawler:
“CeNation. Very happy for king. I figured Sheamus and I will settle any differences in the chamber. I hate the chamber.even more than sheamus.”
– THQ revealed this week during their quarterly investor meeting that SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 shipped 2.7 million units during the holiday quarter, which is a strong number but down from previous years.
– Former WWE Diva Maria Kenellis has been teasing on Twitter that she’s working on a new project. The new project is an organic perfume line called Signature Creme. It will be available later this month. She did a photo shoot for the line yesterday.
* Recent Modeling Pictures of MARIA – So Hot
(You can follow MVP on Twitter @The305MVP)