WWE developmental is about to have a huge influx of new talent, including several of the world’s top independent workers. Here is an update on some of the latest rumored names headed to FCW in the coming months:
– International wrestling star PAC has signed a developmental deal. PAC is known for his death-defying style and has been called “The Man That Gravity Forgot”. He most recently worked for Dragon Gate in the US and Japan.
– Matt Taven has been offered a deal and he is currently undergoing testing. Taven worked a dark match at the most recent FCW TV taping and has worked for Ring of Honor and Dragon Gate USA.
– Sara Del Rey has been offered a developmental deal and is currently undergoing medical testing. She is been one of the top female indy workers of the past several years, with impressive runs in SHIMMER, CHIKARA and Ring of Honor.
– Mercedes Martinez is also rumored to have been offered a developmental deal after attending recent WWE tryouts at developmental.
Sources within WWE says expect to see a lot of top independent talents signed in the next few months as part of Triple H’s initiative to overhaul the developmental system.
* MORE Top Indy Talent To WWE Developmental, LEGEND Rumored For RAW & More
(Sources: f4wonline.com, pwinsider.com)