Second round matches —
– Toni Storm defeated Hiroyo Matsumoto
They had the match of the tournament up until this point, with Storm winning with a bridging pin.
– Rhea Ripley defeated Kacy Catanzaro
Ripley hit a pumphandle forward slam to win a good match. The crowd loved Catanzaro here.
– Lacey Lane defeated Taynara Conti
Lane advanced with a crucifix pin slam.
– Meiko Satomura defeated Mercedes Martinez
Another very good match. Satomura won with a step-up kick to the back of the head after some strong near falls.
– Io Shirai defeated Zeuxis
Knees to the back of the head followed by a moonsault won it for Shirai.
– Deonna Purrazzo defeated Xia Li
Li came off the top and got caught in a Fujiwara armbar for the submission.
– Tegan Nox defeated Nicole Matthews
A cannonball in the corner and a shining wizard got Nox the victory.
– Mia Yim defeated Kaitlyn
Yim kicked out of the spear and won with an ankle lock. The crowd chanted “Thank you Kaitlyn following the match.
Non-tournament match —
– Rachel Evers (Rachael Ellering) defeated Karen Q
Evers hit a spinebuster slam to win.Quarterfinals —
– Meiko Satomura defeated Lacey Lane
Satomura used a Death Valley Driver for the finish. The crowd was into this one.
– Io Shirai defeated Deonna Purrazzo
This was a really good technical matchup. Shirai advanced with a moonsault.
Click Here: new zealand chiefs rugby jersey
– Toni Storm defeated Mia Yim
One of the better matches of the tournament. Storm used the Tiger Driver to win it, and the crowd chanted “Please sign Mia” after the match.
– Rhea Ripley defeated Tegan Nox
Ripley won by referee stoppage when Nox injured her non-braced leg on a dive. Nox tried to continue, but it gave out and she was tended to by doctors before being taken away crying. A devastating moment to witness.
Non-tournament matches —
– Xia Brookside, MJ Jenkins & Jessie Elaban defeated Allisyn Kay (Sienna), Vanessa Kraven & Reina Gonzalez
Kraven and Gonzalez turned against Kay with a double chokeslam before Brookside hit a crossbody to win.
– Aerial Monroe & Candice LeRae defeated Jinny & Killer Kelly
Monroe connected with a ripcord forearm for the win before celebrating with her daughter and husband (Cedric Alexander) at ringside.
– Triple H came out to talk to us and received a “Please sign Mia” chant, to which he said “Okay.” He mentioned that Nox had a broken leg before hyping up the final two matches for tonight.
– Toni Storm defeated Meiko Satomura
They had an excellent match — the best of the tournament. They each kicked out of each other’s finishers and went for new moves as the crowd elevated. Storm finally hit the Tiger Driver a second time to earn her place in the finals.
Kairi Sane, last year’s Mae Young Classic winner, brought flowers out to Storm after the match.
– Io Shirai defeated Rhea Ripley
They had a back-and-forth match that got hot down the stretch. Shirai advanced to face Storm in the finals after hitting a moonsault. She received flowers from Sane, celebrated with the crowd, and had a photo op with Storm and Triple H.